- Bill Pay
- Online Transfer
- First Time Users
24/7, wherever you are. How’s that for banker’s hours?
Long gone are the days when you actually had to be at the bank to do your banking. At RNB, our free Online Banking is a safe, convenient, easy-to-use way for you to access full-service banking on your own time, on your own terms. Here’s a look at some of what you can do:
- View your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit and overdraft account statements
- Check all of your ATM/Debit card transactions, track spending and make convenient online payments
- See exactly where and when you spend your money
- Print or save statements to your computer
- Download information to your financial software
- View cancelled checks
Please download and review our Online Banking Agreement and print a copy for your records.
Online Bill Pay: Save time, save stamps, save trees.
Unless you’re someone who really likes writing checks, licking stamps and addressing envelopes, Online Bill Pay is the simplest way to pay all your bills to nearly any company in the U.S. conveniently from your computer. And it’s completely free. All you need to do is sign up for Online Banking and complete a simple online application. Never tried Online Bill Pay? Take a demo!
- Pay your bills
- Review upcoming payments
- View specific transactions
- Schedule single or recurring payments up to one year in advance
- Change or cancel payments
- Set up account alerts
Move your money, where and when you need to.
With Online Banking you can also transfer your money between your RNB accounts, from your RNB account to your account at another bank. With online transfers, you can:
- Set up recurring transfers to build your savings
- Conveniently transfer money directly from your RNB account to your accounts at any other banks through Bill Pay
- Have a safer, more environmentally-friendly alternative to paper checks
- Keep track of payments online, in one location